**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is seeking a Human Resource Manager 3 for North Carolina A&T State University in Beautiful Greensboro, NC.
reat career growth opportunity with high profile unit with continued growth in university offers. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.'s Food Service account includes Resident Dining, Catering, and multiple Retail venues serving approximately 10,000 students. Resident dining is an integral part of Campus Dining and Campus life. A new Student Center opening in the fall with include 6 new Retail venues as well as an additional residential dining operation. Every student and campus guest deserves the best Aggie Dining has to offer so ensure that every operation will be given the highest level of attention.
This manager will be responsible for implementing, coordinating and/or administration of HR programs, policies and procedures for all Frontline staff. They will participate in and/or lead HR initiatives and special projects. They will be the lead for key HR functions such as Employee Relations, talent acquisition and development, and legal & regulatory compliance, manage multiple projects while performing the day-to-day duties and responsibilities of the position, excellent communication skills; both verbal and written are essential, a proven ability to manage complex HR organizations and multiple locations as well as excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
Human Resources unit management experience, providing generalist responsibilities for a diverse team of front-line and management level employees;
Knowledge of Federal, State and labor laws, to include compliance and regulatory items;
Employee Relations and Labor relations experience in an HR capacity (Previous Union Experience);
Management and processing experience for HRIS and payroll systems, preferably ADP;
Personnel file maintenance, EEO/AA Planning, and OFCCP experience;
Benefits administration and Employee Training and engagement experience;
Recruitment Experience in a high volume seasonal environment or equivalent;
Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite;
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience and PHR certification preferred but not required.
***Relocation Assistance Available for this opportunity***
Handles human resource functions, up to complex issues and administration for single or multi-unit/account(s). May include payroll, benefits, training, employee relations, recruiting, safety, etc. Position focuses on hourly workforce and may or may not include union accounts.
- Respond to inquiries regarding HR plans, programs & policies. Education managers and employees on policies and procedures. Assist in developing and implementing new policies and procedures. Knowledge of and oversees all Federal, State and Local laws regarding human resources.
- Investigate and resolve employee issues and recommend resolutions, based on policy, as appropriate. Involve those necessary based on incidents; HR People Center, legal, etc. If applicable, management of union employees; understanding of all contract rules/policies and management of arbitration. Involvement of contract negotiations.
- Provide direction to managers and employees on implementation of HR plans, programs, policies, and training. Act as the primary consultant on various HR initiatives.
- Serve as the HR consultant and work with operations to positively impact business.
- Perform due diligence for new business initiatives to determine the appropriate HR plans, programs, process, and tools (including compensation, benefits, leadership, staffing, diversity & inclusion) based on financial and legal exposure.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years in
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. requires you to fill in their on-line form which will open in a different window.
Enter your email address and click 'Apply':
Prefer not to enter your email?