Human Resources Administrative Assistant - Direct Hire
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
$13 to $15 Hourly
401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Position: Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Eastern Monroe/ Western Wayne County (must support Palmyra and downtown Rochester offices)
Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Will require travel been two offices to meet the needs of the organization
1-year minimum prior administrative experience in a professional setting required with a proven ability to interface up to an executive/director level. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while being highly organized and maintaining a professional and positive demeanor at all times.
Provide administrative support to Human Resources and recruiting sources by performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging interviews, and scheduling meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides critical administrative support and works closely with recruiters and executives; answering phones, responding to emails, documenting system activity including candidate and client contact, posting job postings on job boards as directed, inputting interview notes, recording candidate and client interviews, invoicing, answers calls and emails regarding questions related to job and candidate submission status
• Submits invoicing requests and tracks status of invoices being processed at corporate
• Documentation of application and candidate status
• Tracks employment and HR related data as requested
• Assists Senior Recruiter and executives with various research projects and/or special projects.
• Under the direction and with the support of a Senior Recruiter assists with recruitment and interview process during periods of high volume.
• Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the Senior Recruiter.
• Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
• Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
• Assists or prepares correspondence.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of 1-year prior experience working in a clerical / administrative role required
· Excellent computer skills required; must have some experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
· Basic accounting background is desirable to assist with invoicing
· Excellent interpersonal skills with a professional and personal presentation required
· Ability to remain organized in a fast paced environment is required
· Excellent time management skills required
· Effective verbal and listening communication skills
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Effective written communication skills
· GED/High School Diploma Required
· Must have reliable transportation to travel between offices
· Must possess cultural awareness and sensitivity