**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Rapid growth, generous pay and benefits, and positive culture!”
For over 30 years **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. has taken great pride in being a family-based home furnishings brand that continually redefines itself through modern-day living. Our strategically aligned, full-spectrum business model and operations allows us to fully service major online furniture retailers and the core audience that is driving today's market.
We understand the modern furniture buyer and consumer on a deeper level as well as have a keen eye on the popular trends that are driving online traffic and furniture sales. That's why our mission has always been to help them bring their homes to life with quality furniture at unbeatable prices.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is looking for a dynamic individual to join the team as the HR Generalist
(HRG) to lead our growing Human Resources Department! The HRG supports the needs of all of the company’s employees and managers, including Talent Acquisition Specialist, Sr. HR Manager, Executive Director and Executive Leadership.
· Benefits Administration
· Employee Status Changes
· Record Keeping and Maintenance
· File Maintenance
· HR Reporting
· State Filing (FMLA, LOA, WC, & SUI)
Includes performing core HR transactional work including but not limited to:
· Responding to inquiries from employees, managers and external vendors.
· Performing data entry to HRIS and ATS Systems.
· Participating in maintenance of process documentation.
· Assists with HR audits to ensure legal compliance.
· Coordinates Employee Annual Reviews.
· Conducts follow-up on FMLA and LOA’s.
· Supporting and participating as a project team member in ongoing implementation and continuous improvement projects.
· Gather, organize and file paperwork for employees’ records.
· Assist with general human resources clerical duties, such as creating personnel files and processing applications.
· Daily administrative tasks of the human resources department including filing, faxing, copying, and organizing departmental files.
· Assist in projects, such as; HR events, benefits open enrollment, employee communications and company-wide meetings.
· Answer employee questions regarding forms and procedures, and refer to specialist as needed.
· Assists with other duties as assigned.
· 3 years’ experience in HR
· Ability to multi-task and work in an ever changing environment.
· Knowledge of company and legal employment policies, office procedures and customer service standards.
· Ability to be composed and professional and discreet at all times.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Strong focus on continuous process improvement.
· Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
· Professionalism and the ability to maintain confidential information.
· Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology or a related field is preferred.
Please visit our company website to learn more at:
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Living is a full-line lifestyle brand offering everything from staple designs to statement looks for today’s well-fashioned home. We are fully integrated and rapidly growing company, from design to manufacturing to white glove delivery bringing unprecedented speed, support and logistics for digitally savvy retailers and trend driven consumers that seek value, style and comfort. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Living is known for our incredible customer service and our extremely high quality home furnishings. Our people make the difference. We're looking for the best and brightest to take **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. to the next level.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is a pioneer in the home furnishings industry and a leader within the eCommerce sector. Not only are we extremely dynamic but have been rapidly growing over the past few years. You can learn more about us by visiting ****