Open Systems Inc
12 months Contract
No Third-Party Applicants/Calls; No Corp to Corp Applicants; Visa Sponsorship Not Available
- Partner with business leaders and Hiring Managers to support operational hiring needs
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting from intake meeting with Hiring Managers to offer of employment.
- Facilitate all aspects of the interview process, including interview scheduling, phone screening, and candidate selection
- Participate in and plan networking, recruiting and hiring events
- Meet all goals related to key staffing metrics, to include time-to-fill, new hire effectiveness etc.
- Develop and maintain networking relationships with community organizations, colleges and universities, alumni organizations, industry organizations, employees and colleagues to help identify and source qualified talent
- Develop creative recruitment solutions and talent pipeline strategies.
- Provide and ensure great candidate experiences.
- Ensures that recruiting and hiring practices are compliant with all applicable local, state, and federal employment laws
- Performs other related duties as required
Education and Experience :
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent business experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of high volume recruiting experience, manufacturing industry a plus.
- Demonstrated track record in attracting, sourcing and selecting top talent.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to build partnerships and business relationships
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong technical skills to include Applicant Tracking Systems and MS Office
Who we are:
Open Systems Inc. (OSI) was founded in 1994 to provide information technology solutions and staffing services to large and mid-size companies across the U.S. Our corporate office is located at 6495 Shiloh Road, Ste 310 Alpharetta, GA 30005. We provide a full range of staffing services including contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire solutions. Our technical recruiting experts are experienced in technical screening, candidate sourcing and behavioral interviewing techniques. They focus on providing candidates who match your technical requirements and fit seamlessly into your company culture.
Apply : Recruiter - Job# RXB-*******-464
You may also send your resume with the job# in the subject line to: *************************
Contact Open Systems, Inc. anytime by website, phone or email. We look forward to hearing from you!!
login or upload resume to view
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Open Systems Inc