United States-California-San Ramon
Back to offers list
Share with your friends
Tweet this page
Share this page with your network
Share this page on Messenger
Share this page on WhatsApp
Share your content curation with Scoopit
Share this page on the first Chinese social network
No time? Read and share this page later with Buffer!
The convenient app to read this page at any time, even offline!
Show more social networks
Send this page by e-mail
Send this page by e-mail
Print this page
Are you sure you want to print this page ?
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
Talent Management Analyst
Job Description Summary
Responsible for supporting the initiatives and project work related to the talent planning cycle including; succession planning, leadership development programs, banking programs, learning and development, internal moves and promotions. Responsible for supporting and implementing systems and processes to further HR’s goals of identifying, retaining and developing talent. Will also conduct data analysis and create reports.
Essential Job Functions
1. Builds and manages project plans for talent-related programs for Bank of the West.
2. Supports the execution of talent roundtables, succession planning, leadership development programs and banking schools. Includes creating materials and managing vendors, budgets, and contract management/negotiations
3. Synthesizes data from various sources in order to recommend solutions for the organization as well as best practices in learning and organization development.
4. Supports the Talent Management Team by coordinating meetings, planning events, creating materials and managing logistics.
5. Acts as a connector in activities across Talent Management, ensuring alignment of talent strategies and competencies. Proactively recommend and implement ideas to increase alignment.
6. Designs and tracks metrics to determine the effectives of various initiatives
7. Creates and maintains a talent database that would include:
a. all those discussed in talent roundtables
b. all those attended/attending leadership programs and, potentially
c. potential successors to senior leadership and/or those discussed in talent roundtables
8. Provide day-to-day consulting on programs and talent planning process.
9. Participates as an active contributor on work that supports Talent, Organizational and Leadership Development as well as HR overall.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree - Preferred
Website : http://www.bnpparibas.com
BNP Paribas in the United States is part of a far-reaching global banking network, offering its clients a full range of services from investment and retail banking to asset management services. BNP Paribas has been present in the country since 1919 as the French American Banking Corporation and currently has over 14,000 employees in the US.