With over 100 locations and 1,700 employees, PRMG is one of the largest independently owned Mortgage Banks in the nation. We are well positioned to experience exponential growth in 2018 and many years to come. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Human Resources team as a Human Resources Clerk. Located in Corona, (15 and 91 intersection) daily commutes are a breeze. We are located less than 30 minutes away from some of Californias most pristine beaches and mountains. If you are looking to work with a talented team and expand your career, then PRMG is the place for you! Apply now!
At the direction of the Human Resources Supervisor, assists in a variety of principles and practices of personnel administration. Continues to study laws, rules, ordinances and legislative processes governing the development and administration of personnel and employment systems. The duties for Human Resource Clerk include, but are not limited to, those described below.
- Perform background and reference checks on all new hires
- Create offer letters for Operational Employees
- Complete variety of audits (EDD, 401(k), benefit, etc)
- Issue pay plan and job description changes coordinating as applicable with payroll
- Assistance with Company event planning
- Administer applicable training (online – i.e. harassment for management personnel)
- Update policies/procedures as necessary