SquareFoot is a next generation online platform that makes commercial real estate leasing easier. Our team combines deep industry expertise with innovative web and mobile-enabled technology to provide clients with a best-in-class commercial leasing experience. TheSquareFoots New York-based brokerage is a central hub where businesses can search for available space while getting hands-on support from our team and landlords and listing agents have a full suite of tools for managing properties online. Our team is committed to providing our customers with better data, convenience, and increased efficiency across the board.
About the Role
We are looking for a strategically focused hands-on talent acquisition lead to join our team we as we enter our next growth phase. You will join us at a particularly exciting time as our first full-time talent or people team member and have the opportunity to craft the recruiting function as well as play a meaningful role in shaping the companys culture.
For the right person, there is an incredible opportunity to be a true talent leader while equally providing a great opportunity to develop your career in talent management and people operations. This is both a strategic/tactical hands-on recruiting role combined with a broader role regarding Squarefoots people and culture.
Reporting directly to the COO, you will be tasked with defining and executing a strategy that covers employer branding, recruiting and onboarding. You will partner with the executive team to ensure that we are doing everything we can to attract, hire and retain the best talent across all of our teams. You will build a narrative around the unique value proposition of every role and be able to articulate company and team culture to candidates of every level.
More specifically, the main respobsibilities are:
* Define companys talent strategy that encompasses every aspect of employer brand, recruiting and onboarding - inclusive of the resources required to effectively delivery on the companies talent needs. Autonomously run with the day to day sourcing, scheduling and interviewing of candidates.
* Actively participate in and contribute to organizational design planning as it relates to people operations and culture to drive engagement and organizational health.
* Implement the best methodologies, tools, systems, and processes required to run our talent efforts that provide real-time reporting, openness, strategic alignment with company objectives, and the best possible candidate experience.
* Coach the executive leadership group so to ensure we are thinking about our talent needs in an open-minded inclusive way that will build a healthy and diverse organization.
* Team up with managers to intimately understand then define their hiring needs, actively source candidates and design scalable department specific interview processes and experiences.
* Actively emerge yourself tech-startup community to act as an ambassador for Squarefoot.
* You are a skilled and passionate mid-level technical recruiter/talent acquisition specialist with a minimum of 4-5 years of tech industry-specific experience.
* You can demonstrate the expertise to autonomously define and execute the companies recruiting strategy across employer branding, talent acquisition and onboarding of all employees
* You have developed a sound understanding of, and are well versed in all aspects of modern talent acquisition practices that will result in driving a diverse and inclusive approach to our hiring practices and organizational growth.
* You have had a healthy curious interest in organizational design, people strategy, people operations and company culture.
* You have the experience to implement the most effective tools, processes, and behaviors to build a unique human-centered and value-based experience for every single person we engage with.
* You have and can operate as a counselor, coach and strategic advisor on all recruiting matters and their impact on the companys strategic and cultural objectives.
* You have worked in the New York tech startup community and have developed reputable relationships across the tech start-up ecosystem.
* You have a high-proficiency in all best-of-breed recruiting platforms: LinkedIn Recruiter, AngelList, Glassdoor, ATS (Greenhouse or Lever), ********* and more
* You are driven, passionate and determined to operate with excellence.
The SquareFoot believes in creating a workspace that challenges, empowers, and engages our teams. Joining us starts with competitive health coverage, 401(K), pre-tax commuter benefits, shiny Apple or PC products when you start, and thats just the tip of the iceberg!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?