**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Dental, Medical, Vision
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. has an immediate need for a Payroll/HR Coordinator. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources, and is based in West Roxbury.
This position plays a key role in the day-to-day management of human resources, payroll and benefits processes.
· Prepares, processes and reconciles timely and accurate bi-weekly payroll for hourly, salaried and prt diem employees.
· Updates and maintains payroll, HRIS systems and records, generating standard, tailored and summary reports as needed.
· Works in partnership with employees and outside payroll vendor to resolve payroll questions as needed.
· Supports the recruiting process through the posting of positions.
· Provides information and guidance to employees regarding benefit programs, payroll questions, and routine questions regarding personnel policies & procedures.
· Manages employee benefit enrollments in the HRIS system due to qualifying events, employee terminations, including COBRA notices, and benefit dis-enrollments.
· Coordinates the onboarding of per diem, and full and part-time employees.
· Supports new hires in the set-up of Employee Self-Service in HRIS system.
· Processes Unemployment claims through the company’s Unemployment claims vendor.
· Offers general administrative support to Accounting, Human Resources and the Chief Operating Officer as needed, including the review and reconciliation of employee expense reports and corporate credit card billings.
· Other duties as assigned
· BA/BS in Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, or a related field;
· Minimum of two years of directly applicable experience in human resources and payroll;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information;
· Experience with payroll systems HRIS systems is required;
· Demonstrates a thorough understanding of HR payroll and financial processes;
· Strong analytical and research skills including the ability to utilize technology to perform data analysis and evaluation is required;
· Strong proficiency using MSOffice (esp. Excel, Word);
· Demonstrated ability to deal with non-routine situations and exceptions, and to independently plan and organize work while managing many priorities;
· Demonstrated integrity, respect and effectiveness in challenging interactions;
· Strong customer service skills;
· Effective team member and builder of productive working relationships;
· Demonstrated ability to embrace change, and be productive in a fast paced environment.
· Selected candidate will be subject to a Personal and Criminal background check prior to employment.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to being the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and to do their best work.
1208-B VFW Parkway, West Roxbury, MA 02132