As a key contributor to IRI's Corporate Human Resources Team, you'll manage the internal applicant process, employee referral program, and support various projects and tasks. You will work directly with the HR Analyst to provide backup support when needed. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in HR in a professional setting. The role is approximately 20 hours per week in Chicago's west loop.
- Manage the internal application process by checking internal applicants daily, ensure applicant s eligibility to post, follow up with HRBP
regarding eligibility, and utilize Excel to update tracker for meetings.
- Manage the employee referral process by adding resumes into our ATS system and following up with referral and the referee regarding the referral
- Manage the internal survey process on a weekly basis to analyze results and trends.
- Provide customer service skills to employees and candidates by answering ad hoc questions and use critical thinking skills to diagnose issues with
our internal systems.
- Manage the I9 re-verification process by monitoring employee s re-verification status and uploading appropriate documents.
- Monitor pending job requisitions to ensure they are approved and opened in a timely manner.
- Assist with other ad hoc projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- General knowledge of HR practices preferred.
- Ability to use basic functions of Microsoft Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, borders) and Microsoft Outlook (i.e. sending emails, calendar invites).
- Ability to learn new systems and skills quickly.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have strong time management and organization skills.
- Customer service and communication skills.
- Collaborate effectively on complex group projects with employees at various levels.
- Apply a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Graduate student pursuing a HR degree, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, or related fields.
As one of the original innovators in Big Data, IRI integrates the world s largest set of otherwise disconnected purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data to help CPG, retail, over-the-counter health care and media companies grow their businesses. We combine this data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer insights and integrate them on the most technologically-advanced, cloud-based visualization platform. Learn more about us here and on YouTube.
We re thrilled we get to work on the most interesting business challenges facing the CPG and retail industries. We regularly uncover new aha moments! by closely collaborating with our colleagues and developing competencies centered around the following values: Collaboration, Personal development, Executional excellence, Client growth, Innovation and creativity.
IRI is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. IRI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to **** and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Click here to view job online
IRI is a leader in delivering powerful market and shopper information, predictive analysis and the foresight that leads to action. We go beyond the data to ignite extraordinary growth for our clients in the CPG, retail and over-the-counter healthcare industries by pinpointing what matters and illuminating how it can impact their businesses across sales and marketing.