Danone North America is looking for Senior Manager, HR Shared Services United States (US) Broomfield Danone NorthAmerica is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
The Senior Manager, HR Shared Services uses their knowledge and experience of HR Operations and processes to continue building out our HR Shared Service Center from the ground up. This position will focus on providing exceptional HR service delivery to HR Business Partners (HRBPs), HR Centers of Excellence (COE), managers and employees while increasing process efficiency, productivity and standardization. Works with HR leaders to establish standards and practices and utilize the HR service delivery capabilities at their fullest potential, enabling the HRBPs and HR COEs and managers to fulfill their designated strategic roles.
HR Shared Service Delivery:
• During the ramp-up and transition phase, the Senior Manager of HR Shared Services will be responsible for setting up the HR Shared Services team infrastructure and operations.
• Drive operational performance and service excellence within the HR Shared Service team and monitor performance of the team against performance/quality standards defined.
• Ensures transparent and timely communication to stakeholders concerning process risk, proposed changes, strategic needs and opportunities to establish best-in-class operations.
• Provides support and guidance to HRBPs, HR COEs, managers and employees on internal procedures and process related to international assignments, benefits/LOA administration, on-boarding and off-boarding, HR metrics and reporting and HR technology/systems.
• Supports the HRBPs to identify HR business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process or programs.
• Communicates HR Shared Services findings to senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting artifacts on periodic/quarterly/annual basis.
• Partners with HRBPs and HR COEs to establish and document standard HR processes and operating procedures to support HR service delivery model.
Innovation and Efficiency:
• Partners with HRIS team to design strategy to promote education efforts that drive HRBPs, HR COEs, managers and employees to fully utilize available systems and tools.
• Develops and encourages new ideas and approaches.
• Uses efficient and cost-effective approaches to integrate technology into the workplace and improve program effectiveness.
• Drives optimization of HR technology and processes and ensures that we simplify and create exceptional customer experience in all tasks undertaken in HR Shared Services.
• Develops strategies using new technology to enhance decision making. Understands the impact of technological and process changes on the HR community.
• Develops strategies to refine, expand and enhance the service delivery provided by the HR Shared Services team.
• Leads strategic initiatives designed to ensure long-term process improvement, cost reductions, and increased efficiencies.
• Contributes to the strategic direction of Human Resources through active participation on the HR operations special projects.
• Provides day to day guidance to team of HR Shared Services professionals.
• Responsible for selection, performance management, training, ongoing feedback and formal review of staff.
• Deliver regular positive and constructive feedback.
• Organize staff to ensure plan/materials are in place to achieve team objectives/goals. Continuously track/check results and make adjustments as needed.
• Train incoming HR Shared Services Coordinators on how to utilize HR Shared Services technologies and processes.
• Ability to manage a service delivery team to help drive customer satisfaction and value plus ensure day to day management of service and process.
)Targeted profile Required Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
• Highly organized, detail oriented and able to meet deadlines in a multi-task, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to define strategy, develop and implement vision.
• Project management skills that range from conception to planning, implementation and evaluation of projects.
• Strong interpersonal skills to effectively build relationships and influence across a matrixed environment. Able to influence up and down to achieve project objectives (i.e. soliciting and reconciling feedback from multiple sources).
• Ability to display sensitivity, tact and responsiveness in various situations and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Proven ability to use analytical data to measure performance, support decision making, develop action plans, and execute for performance improvement
• Ability to build a strong internal and external network of resources, and to successfully partner with people of various levels and backgrounds. This requires tact, diplomacy, and ability to keep confidence.
• Strategic mindset with the ability to be a hands-on team player.
• Solid leadership and change management skills.
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, benefit administration and management, recruiting, payroll, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (Workday, SuccessFactors Kronos or Ceridian Dayforce is a plus).
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com We have something special inside, do you?