The Clinical Recruiter is responsible for delivering effective talent acquisition for our Care Group division. The recruiter, under the direction of the Director, National Clinical Recrtuiment, will source, recruit, build lasting relationships with business partners, providers and dental schools, and participate with onboarding to include establishing programs that support our employment brand, promotion of internal mobility, and employee referral programs, that will ultimately enhance the exmployee experience.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Recruit and maintain a pipeline and network of dental and optical providers in assigned market(s).
• Using the most efficient and effective sourcing techniques, ensures staffing needs are properly met by the effective recruiting and hiring of internal and external candidates for all provider positions in a timely manner- delivering a slate of candidates that are indicative of the company’s focus on diversity.
• Establish and maintain internal and external programs that will support effective recruitment strategies, such as social media, internship/extership, and job shadowing programs.
• Effectively partner with hiring managers to build recrtuiment strategies specific to the needs of their respective dental practices and/or regions, in line with the Care Group overall strategy, and provide consultation on interviewing techniques, and candidate selection.
• Effectively negotiate candidate offers that lead to provider employment agreements.
• Conduct, prepare, and deliver periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual) reporting on departmental goals in line with business objectives
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
• Manages HR metrics by providing management information and reports including turnover, hiring and EEO reporting. Stays current with best recruitment practices by participating in surveys and analyzing trends as they relate to the company, making appropriate recommendations.
• Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations.
• Understands and supports the talent review and organizational development initiatives.
• Provides input to and administers all human resource policies and procedures related to staffing and recruitment.
• Supports financial targets by participating in the budgeting process relating to staffing.
• Other duties as assigned.
• College Degree, preferably in Human Resources.
• Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills required.
• Ability to analyze organizational issues, translate complex concepts into action plans.
• Working knowledge of legal aspects of the human resources functions.
• Strong interpersonal and listening skills.
• Strong general business sense.
• Excellent Computer skills in PC applications. (Microsoft Office)
• 5 years progressive professional Human Resources recruiting experience.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to sit at computer terminal for extended periods of time.
• Valid driver’s License and reliable vehicle as some travel may be required to support fairs and other recruiting
• Ability to travel up to 20%
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent
typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform this position.
** In accordance with **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.’s Compliance Plan, employee must conduct DQ business in accordance with
applicable laws, regulations, professional standards and ethical standards and report potential compliance or ethical
issues to manager or DQ’s Compliance Officer. **
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.’s Affirmative Action Program affirms our commitment to make reasonable accommodation to the known
physical or mental limitation of otherwise-qualified individuals with disabilities or special disabled veterans, unless the
accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Please see Human Resources for
additional information regarding this Program.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Nashville. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process