This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing ecommerce business and be an influential part of continuing to grow the Breazy team! We are looking for an HR Manager who can make Breazy a premier employment destination for top talent. The HR Manager will be responsible for general HR responsibilities, recruiting talent, managing our hiring growth, etc.
- Own the recruitment process from start to finish, ensuring that we recruit the most qualified candidates for every department at Breazy
- Manage human resources daily operations including employee compensation and benefits, orientation and training of new hires, and maintaining health and safety accountability with labor laws
- Partner with Business leaders to implement multiple programs such as: Employee Referrals, Interview Training, Onboarding, Feedback, setting goals, etc.
- Develop programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support to each staff member
- Come up with new ways to measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction
- Bachelor’ Degree in Human Resources or related business field
- 3 years’ experience in a human resources supervisory position
- Experience building our best practice HR programs
- Comprehensive understanding of local, state and federal employment laws
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
Our mission is to empower our customers with the freedom of choice.
We are dedicated to building a seamless and personable shopping experience which enables our customers to find what they want, with maximum choice and minimum effort. Our employees are committed to listening to our customers and responding to their needs.
We are inspired by the opportunity to discover what’s next. Each and every one of our employees are an integral part of our team, helping to build your experiences and our success. At Breazy, we pledge to always invest in our employees and care for our community.