Credence Management Solutions
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; networking, using job boards and other sources.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
• Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
• Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
• 5 years of expereince recruiting expereince is required, ideally in the Federel Government space.
• Experience with technical and non-technical recruiting.
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices a plus.
• Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Gather and analyze information skillfully.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Proficient computer skills within the Microsoft Office program.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
A bachelor's degree is required.
An active security clearance is not required
Credence Management Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin, age, or disability.
Credence provides innovative management and technology solutions, strategy, business transformation, advisory and implementation services to government agencies. We serve our government customers in an independent and objective capacity, combining our agency-specific knowledge with functional, technical, and acquisition capabilities to support the mission and goals of government programs that are undertaking Business Transformation and Information Technology Modernization initiatives. The Credence management team has extensive experience in working with all levels of government and in serving in senior executive positions within Government Agencies, Private Companies, and Professional/Non-Profit Associations. They each have managed profitable IT services businesses in emerging and mature markets and have a proven record of growing government contracting companies. They are business technologist and practitioners who have achieved industry recognition in their areas of expertise, focused on delivering solutions aligned to mission needs quickly and cost effectively. We are a small company with the experience, skills and relationships of a big one.