This role is responsible for projects of various sizes, with oversight to a team of analysts and will engage multiple business partners across Macy's Divisions to develop processes, reporting and resolution for complex issues related to processes within Macy's Logistics (Direct to consumer, Small ticket, Big ticket, Reverse logistics, and Transportation). These processes and platforms includes Target Ownership, Job Requisition management, Peak/Holiday Strategy and execution, Timekeeping & Attendance, SharePoint Portal and additional processes of Macy's Inc. by developing tools that will assist in troubleshooting Staffing/Scheduling concerns. In addition, this role will help execute Corporate directives relating to Staffing/Scheduling are clearly communicated and executed in a timely manner. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Strong Leadership, negotiation and critical problem solving skills.
• Key owner and partner to both Field and Central teams on Peak Staffing and Scheduling Strategies and Execution.
• Manage ongoing support and development of My Schedule Plus (Scheduling Platform) and Target Ownership to all Macy's Logistics facilities.
• Serve as a lead in special projects, including set up, communication, reporting and roll-out.
• Develop reporting to ensure buildings are scheduling within financial guidelines.
• Develop network reporting tools that will assist in identifying headcount by department. Develop, drive and improve process of how tool is used by network.
• Interface with building management and others to optimize the need and requirements for users.
• Analyze reports to identify patterns that will ensure schedules are delivered to the correct population, in the correct locations at the correct time.
• Assist in the standardization of scheduling processes and guidelines throughout the network.
• Motivated self-starter, with a Creative and innovative thought process
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
• Bachelor's Degree or 2-4 years of equivalent work experience in Project Management preferred
• Knowledge of Oracle PeopleSoft, Kronos Workforce and Oracle HCM preferred
• Superior skill and proficient in Microsoft Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word)
• VBA excel experience and excel experience at an advance level (pivot tables, exporting from HRIS systems to excel, producing graphs, etc)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• 2 years' experience summarizing data and outlining directions
• Ability to read, writes, and interprets instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
• Ability to interact with diverse groups and various levels of management (Central, Corporate, VP, Director and Manager)
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Physical Demands:
• This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
• Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
• May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
• Experience within Retail, Workforce Management, Finance and Supply Chain
• Excellent organizational, problem solving, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
• Ability to make sound decisions and manage several processes in a fast paced environment
• Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of the team
• Proven history of thriving in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
• Strong analytical skills; be able to make recommendations based on analysis of data
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
• Some business travel required (25% - 50%)
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.