Nokia Siemens Networks
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
* Thorough understanding of employment related legislation; including employment law, basic contract law and taxation. Latin American payrolls a plus.
* Deliver and consolidate payroll data for payroll processing
* Monthly pay list checking /validating before payment
* Overtime /standby validation based on the local country practices
* Obtaining approvals from Payroll Manager or Payroll Head and others required dependent on Country Legislation requirements
* Payroll SOX / deviation reporting. Follow up on resolution for Payroll deviations reported, enforcing resolution with stakeholders
* Accountability for on time and accurate processing of all payroll related payments
* Prepare, contribute and validate Payroll Data Quality/KPI report for the country
* Provide data for accruals and payment amounts to SAS
* Leads audit activities in HR Site countries / non site: support the local country HR manager
* Focus on answering emails via HR Connection mail box platform within 48 hour KPI
* Answering queries via HR connection Voice service calls
* Time management related local reports (reports for holiday accruals)
* Maintenance of internal country specific time management tools
* Primary operational interface with payroll vendor and/or On Site support (where applicable), resolve and/or escalates errors and issues if needed to both HRC OS Mgr, Payroll vendor Mgr, Payroll Manager or Payroll Head
* Document administration (e.g. filing)
* Reconciliations as required with Finance stakeholders
* Creation, validation, submittal of payroll journal entries
* Other projects as Assigned by Payroll Manager or Payroll Head
Experience: 2 years and above in payroll
English language required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.