TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR
Title: TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR
Job Number: 18207432
CTG has a consulting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator located Cambridge, MA
Duration: 6 month
Talent Acquisition Coordinator duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Managing all applicant tracking in an Application Tracking System (ATS).
• Coordinating phone screens and in-person interviews with the HR team as well as individual hiring managers.
• Posting positions to all job boards and online platforms.
• Utilizing their database to run searches for potential candidates.
• Handling all onboarding paperwork including background checks and non-disclosure agreements.
• Coordinating new hire orientations as needed and making sure all processes are compliant.
• Managing the background check initiation process and track status of all screenings.
• Monitoring candidates during onsite interviews maintaining a strong level of professionalism.
• Supporting the Talent Acquisition/HR team in all administrative functions
• Familiarity with an Application Tracking System (ATS) and the background check process is preferred
• Previous experience working directly with clients, agency experience is helpful
• Excellent written and oral communication
Bachelor's degree or higher
recruiting and talent acquisition experience
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page at ****(click on North America tab) and apply to 18207432 . For additional information, please contact Kim Pilik **** Feel free forward to any other interested parties.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT