Req. ID: 107785
We are seeking a Director, Global Executive & Leadership Development to lead the leadership development strategy in alignment with the organization's business strategy and the broader learning and development strategy. The Director will work to drive a leadership culture by stratifying and overseeing the development, execution and evaluation of system-wide leadership development in an effort to continuously improve the leadership culture, business outcomes, and organizational performance. In addition, Director will be responsible for system-wide development and implementation of models, tools, and training to enhance the organization's leadership capability to drive results. The Director will partner Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs), Business / Functional leaders, and global HR Services to drive a comprehensive leadership development strategy and operational plan to ensure the organization's leadership are modeling principles that create a high-performance organization. This position will report to the VP, Global Talent Management.
In this position you will:
* Develop and deliver a business focused leadership development strategy, architecture, systems, and implementation processes to ensure Micron has the leadership capability to drive greater business results and growth
* Refresh, enhance, and develop an integrated leadership development action learning curriculum that accomplishes desired leadership capability from the on-boarding of new managers through the supervisor / manager, director, vice president and senior executive levels of the organization
* Execute the leadership development strategy through a blend of formal classroom learning, online learning, coaching/mentoring, action learning via business projects, on-the-job development, and other innovative practices
* Assess the organization to determine leadership strengths and gaps
* Provide direction and support to Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) to build leadership and management capability within the business units / functions
* Work collaboratively to ensure that leadership development processes and programs are embedded and practiced
* Accelerate leader effectiveness as they transition between roles and are promoted within the organization through focused and planned efforts
* Research, evaluate, and leverage best practices of other organizations to expand the quality and accessibility of leadership development to target audiences
* Create, administer and analyze Leadership Development post-event evaluations; contribute to executive summaries, track report on trends and improvements
* Manage key vendor relationships for programs including material and related contractual commitments
* Facilitate core programs and coach senior leaders as needed
* Conduct TTTs with regional teams
* Ideal candidate has a Bachelor's degree in Adult Learning, Org Development, Org Behavior, IO Psychology, or equivalent coupled with at least 10 years as a human resources professional with specialized mastery in leadership development, leadership assessment, program design and delivery, competency development, and learning effectiveness measurement/analysis
* Experience in stratifying best-in-class leadership development that yields increased employee engagement and demonstrated business outcomes
* Excellent communication skills; effective presentation and facilitation skills; ability to communicate with external partners and all levels of management; ability to relate and communicate with individuals of diverse cultural backgrounds
* Experience in executive coaching
* Experience managing a globally and culturally diverse team
* Experience working with outside vendors and top-tier universities in crafting org-specific leadership development experiences
* Project Management skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks / projects with minimal supervision
* Strong executive presence
* Experience working directly with top-tier executives on development initiatives
* Master's degree in Adult Learning Org Development, Org Behavior, IO Psychology, or equivalent
* At least 12 years as a human resources professional with specialized mastery in leadership development, leadership assessment, program design and delivery, competency development, and learning effectiveness measurement/analysis
* Coaching certification
* Certification in leadership assessments, psychometrics, and development tools with experience in identifying high potential leaders.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran's status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please **** (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Human Resources || #LI-KD1 ||