As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The HRSS Supervisor is responsible for managing the workflow, to ensure all transactions are completed accurately and within our service level agreement for all of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.. The supervisor provides support in the implementation of standardized policies and practices that are associated with HR Shared Services to create departmental efficiencies and excellent customer service. This role works closely with the HRSS Director, HRSS Managers, and the Center of Excellence business partners. The HRSS Supervisor performs all duties in alignment with **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.'s Mission, Vision, Values, and in support of a culture of employee communication and engagement.
* Supervises the day to day operations of HRSSC as a member of the HRSSC management team.
* Ensures appropriate work allocation among HRSSC team members.
* Working together with the HRSSC manager to ensure that the HRSSC has the right number of people focused on the appropriate business need to ensure the HRSSC operates in the most employee responsive and efficient manner.
* Create and maintain a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company's diversity commitment.
* Responsible for the training of HRSSC Specialists on company and department policies and procedures to ensure compliance with **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Policies.
* Appropriately addresses human resources issues, such as attendance and interpersonal conflicts in the workplace.
* Maintains a close professional relationship with the property HR team, managers and employees to expedite processes and requests.
* Identifies and develops continuous improvement strategies in order to identify efficiencies and continue to streamline processes.
* Ensures proper metrics and reporting are established to measure all HRSS activity.
* Performs scheduled and ad hoc quality assurance audits in order to improve employee experience.
* Work closely with HCMS team to create and update departmental reports to support HR Shared Services.
* Perform other job related duties as requested.
* Associate Degree or equivalent education and experience.
* At least 4 years of experience in Human Resources or related field.
* Must have experience working under the applicable employment and other regulations governing Human Resources policies, procedures and practices.
* Experience working with Workday or similar SAAS platforms.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Able to lead and mentor a team.
* Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
* Professional appearance and demeanor.
* Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
* Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
* Strong practical experience and knowledge of Human Resources operations in hospitality and/or service industry.
* Experience in Employee Relations and/or benefits.
* Ability to speak in Spanish.
* Experience working with Neocase or similar case management software.