Shrewsbury, MA, United States
Hr, Manager, Healthcare
Would you like to join Fortune 7 CVS Health as a part of our dynamic Human Resources team? As a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), you will provide consultative HR services to our Omnicare team within CVS Health. You will have responsibility for partnering with business leaders on both strategic and tactical HR initiatives that are aligned with business goals and objectives.
You will partner with HR Shared Services and COEs to deliver value-added HR programs to the business units that you support. You will offer counsel to business units in a rapidly changing business environment while identifying issues and initiating resolutions in line with corporate policies and in support of business direction. You will leads site management in execution of major HR initiatives and facilitates positive change management.
• You will support employee engagement efforts across the enterprise to reduce turnover rates while enhancing employee productivity.
• You will execute action plans to introduce and reinforce desired culture.
• You will ensure optimization of annual site and regional labor costs which includes overtime, temporary labor, compensation, and work schedules.
• You will guide leaders on desired staffing and organizational structure models to maximize efficiencies and effectiveness.
• You will drive HR standardizations, processes, and efficiencies across regional footprints and business units.
• You will develop and implement HR solutions that drive performance improvement and support the short- and long-term objectives.
• You will help drive manager accountability as it relates to staff development, performance management, succession and talent management, and pay for performance.
• You will facilitate mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
• You will engage internal partners to ensure opportunities are addressed systemically and consistently, with a focus on creating a culture of continuous improvement.
• You have a minimum five years of dynamic, cross-functional HR experience.
• You have the ability to travel up to 30% of time, including overnights, per business needs.
• You have healthcare industry experience.
• You have business experience in disciplines outside of HR along with knowledge of HR policies, processes and programs.
• You act with a sense of urgency and drive for results.
• You have critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
• You have demonstrated success executing change management initiatives.
• You can work across multiple functions within a matrix environment and are able to consult with, partner and influence leaders across the organization.
• You are responsive, with strong interpersonal, relationship-building and communication skills.
• You are a strong collaborator and reinforces one voice of HR.
• You have strong time management and project management skills.
• You treat confidential matters with appropriate discretion.
• You are proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, HR Management or related field or equivalent experience is required.
• Master’s Degree preferred.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:Advice&Counsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Website : https://www.caremark.com
CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States with integrated offerings across the entire spectrum of pharmacy care. Through our unique suite of assets, we are reinventing pharmacy to offer innovative solutions that help people on their path to better health. We are focused on enhancing access to care, lowering overall health care costs for plan members and payors, and improving health outcomes.