EMPLOYEE SUCCESS BUSINESS PARTNER
SENIOR EMPLOYEE SUCCESS BUSINESS PARTNER
We're seeking an experienced HR Business Partner or Senior HR Business Partner to support the Sales, Tech or G&A organization to drive the people strategy, organizational design, leadership development and process of change and transformation that will build stronger functional organizations capable of enhancing business performance. This position is highly consultative and influential and in tight collaboration with specialist and regional HR teams you will be part of our evolution into a new kind of social enterprise, one in which technology and human nature can combine to produce phenomenal business and career success.
The ideal candidate is one who interested in making a significant impact with a highly visible client group, excels in a fast paced, high engagement environment, and is looking for the opportunity to work with a strong HR Business Partner team.
* Strengthen the leadership team of each function by providing coaching and leadership development to executives.
* Act as a change-agent as the business continues to reshape itself with a goal of providing a world class customer and employee experience.
* Lead initiatives ranging from complex to highly complex where the impact is significant in supporting the client's needs. Initiatives include employee retention, talent assessment, succession planning, compensation (equity, bonus, merit), and management development.
* Promote employee and organizational development including management development, workforce planning, succession planning, performance management programs, skills gap analysis, individual career development.
* Partner with and between COE s and regional HR teams to deliver seamless human resources processes and programs across the organization. Leverage all HR programs, policies, processes and systems.
* Provide client with analysis of client organizations' health by analyzing trends in performance, employee satisfaction, attrition and turnover, etc.
* Demonstrate subject matter expertise in two or more functional areas of Human Resources, ideally including compensation.
* Bachelor s degree plus a minimum of 3-5 years of HR Generalist experience.
* Experience in an HR function of an organization that is experiencing growth and transformation; utilizing key disciplines in change management and HR/organizational design.
* Demonstrated success interfacing and influencing the senior leadership of an organization as an advisor in which keen business acumen, understanding of financials and market trends as it relates to the HR function were critical to the success of the business is required.
* Strong business acumen, including knowledge of the factors that influence and drive sales behavior.
* Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives through the organization and influence of decision makers at all levels
* Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business.
* Ability to diagnose and successfully handle organizational development issues.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator.
* Excellent interpersonal, group, process and influence skills.
* Ability to prepare and make senior level presentations, and collect, assimilate and analyze data. Must have advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to conduct group facilitation, and coach and counsel management at all levels.
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, statutes, etc. which govern employment policies and practices.
* Knowledge of staffing and compensation strategies, practices and processes.
* Limited travel, based upon business requirements.
* Experience supporting a Sales, Engineering or G&A client group and/or in the high-tech industry
* Ability and desire to operate with a high degree of elasticity.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our social and mobile cloud technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.