ManTech International Corporation.
11-13 years w/High School Dipl
Basic Program Overview:
• The LAMPS Contract is seeking a training/organizational development support professional for the Collaboration and Talent Development Branch at NASA Langley Research Center, to roll-out and implement a Succession Management Model. The individual must have adaptable and significant expertise in adult learning and organization theory; organization diagnosis and behavior; leadership; leadership coaching; succession management and high performance mentoring.
• Coordinate implementation of a succession management approach to ensure leadership continuity in key positon within the organization. This coordination will be managed according to a strategic leadership succession management model and include program roll-out, implementation training, program communication and evaluation.
• Provide individual development and team coaching to enhance individual and organizational effectiveness. Coaching will be conducted in person and virtually and will require the use and interpretation of assessment tools. The coach will assist the client with the development of and provide accountability for the execution of action plans.
• Develop strategies for broad employee training and development programs that will enable the organization to develop and transform its workforce in support of future work. Collaborate with leadership to ensure the development and implementation of programs that will enhance productivity and efficiency and ensure an agile and flexible workforce.
• Facilitate meetings, focus groups, workshops, retreats, etc. providing structure and focus enabling clients to successfully reach their meeting goals. Deliver follow-up facilitation and/or documents to support the actions developed during meetings.
• Provide team building through process consultation, diagnostic, development, implementation and evaluation tailored to specific teams and/or challenges. Methodologies may include, but not be limited to interviews, surveys, web-based tools, diagnostic reports and outcome-driven interventions..
• Conduct organization diagnosis for client organizations across the center. Collection of data can be achieved through surveys, interviews, focus groups, etc. The data collection findings shall be reported to organization leaders and the specialist will assist leaders in planning a way forward to reach desired organization goals.
• Guide organizations in the development of strategic and implementation plans. This planning shall include identification of the organization’s vision, mission, goals, objectives, action plan, and metrics. Identify strengths and weaknesses in relation to
• factors that influence the organizations effectiveness and forecasting of their future impact.
Mandatory Skills Requirement:
• Knowledge and experience with change management methodologies and leading and facilitating large-scale organization/transformational change initiatives.
• Sound understanding and demonstrated application of Organization Development,
• Employee Development and Team Effectiveness practices and tools
• Strong project management skills to coordinate actions from across the organization and deliver timely, quality products.
• Strong understanding of Federal HR policies and practices
• Strong business acumen, capable of translating organizational goals to organization effectiveness and leadership development strategies and applications.
• Ability to influence across multiple stakeholders and facilitate agreement on key initiatives.
• Strong collaboration and consensus-building skills to facilitate solid working relationships with all levels of the organization.
• Agile learner, able to grasp issues quickly and think on feet.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication, presentation, interpersonal, creative thinking, consulting and analytical skills.
• 7 to 10 years of experience in HR and Learning, specifically in leadership development,
• change management, talent management, OD and succession planning.
Other Skills Preferred:
• Requires three years’ experience in a business-related field demonstrating exceptional writing skills, diverse communication methods, excellent time management, critical thinking abilities and proficiency in project management.
Masters in HR Management, Organizational
Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a closely related field.
Years of Experience
11-13 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree
ManTech International Corporation.
Website : http://www.mantech.com/
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs in the United States and internationally. It offers cyber warfare and cyber defense security solutions and services, such as identifying and neutralizing external cyber attacks; engineering tailored defensive security solutions and controls; managing security operations centers; developing robust insider threat detection programs; and creating enterprise vulnerability management programs. The company also provides information technology (IT) modernization and sustainment services that designs, develops, deploys, modernizes, operates, and maintains IT systems and infrastructure; intelligence/counterintelligence solutions and support; systems engineering; and healthcare analytics, and IT solutions that encompasses health information sharing and clinical analytic solutions. ManTech International Corporation serves the United States federal government intelligence, military, space, civilian agencies, state and local governments, and commercial customers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.