The Chubb Corporation
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Chubb Talent Acquisition, within the Chubb Human Resources department, is an internal agency servicing the hiring needs of the company.
Chubb is a major player in the insurance and financial services arena. Financial Highlights include:
We are growing our team, and seek an individual with strong expertise to join us as a corporate recruiter. This role, a blend of tactical execution coupled with human capital strategy allows the selected applicant exposure to three key areas of talent acquisition:
• Expert Candidate Relations
• Strong Connection to Business Outcomes
• Client Interaction
This role will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to earn a substantial base salary plus annual bonus opportunity, unparalleled benefits, a generous 401K plan, potential equity opportunities and more.
As an internal agency, Chubb Talent Acquisition lets you put the skills you have in external agency or as a seasoned corporate recruiter to work with a predictable, guaranteed and steady compensation stream and benefits, educational reimbursement, paid vacation, and a potential for stock grants and much more.
This key individual will manage the recruiting/hiring process for key talent which includes:
• Create job specifications
• Communicate needs to staff to generate referrals/leads
• Manage all aspects of candidate sourcing, including “cold” & “warm” calling into competitors to source qualified candidates
• Conduct initial phone screens to pre-qualify potential candidates
• Actively recruit national candidates
• Prescreen candidates for all levels up to the executive level
• Research competitive intelligence.
• Ensure information is properly maintained for reporting purposes
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 2 years of experience in full life cycle recruiting for a large firm or agency; experience with the insurance industry a plus
• Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment required
• Knowledge of key recruiting and recruiting research craft skills
• Ability to operate within a matrix, geographically dispersed organization
• Demonstrated good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships
• Ability to interview and assess appropriate potential hires
• Good organizational skills
• Some knowledge of industry and technology trends, compensation and benefits
• Knowledge of skill sets of various practice areas
• Ability to effectively work with other people and be collaborative and diplomatic
• Negotiating skills
• Proficient in office systems (MSOffice Suite, candidate tracking systems)
• Taleo experience is a plus
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Chubb Corporation
Website : http://www.chubb.com/
For more than 130 years, the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies has been delivering exceptional property and casualty insurance products and services to businesses and individuals around the world. Today, we are the 12th largest property and casualty insurer in the United States and have a worldwide network of some 120 offices in 26 countries staffed by 10,200 employees. The Chubb Corporation reported $52.2 billion in assets and $13.6 billion in revenues in 2012. According to Fortune magazine, Chubb is the 202nd largest U.S.-based corporation.