Champion Laboratories, Inc.
BUSINESS UNIT: Champion Laboratories, Inc.
JOB TITLE: Benefits/HRIS Analyst
CITY:Albion STATE: ILLINOIS
JOB PURPOSE: This position is responsible for the administration of all benefits plans and payroll, HR, and benefits systems. Identifies opportunities for continual process improvement and cost savings.
* Ensures all benefit plan documents, summary plan descriptions, booklets and information brochures are accurate, compliant with government regulations, and current for dissemination for all benefits programs/policies, such as medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), and retiree benefits.
* Analyzes claims data and trends to project costs and develops plans to address them.
* Works with 3rd party systems to ensure systems are programmed correctly and maintain data integrity. Manages interfaces with vendors. Oversees development, testing of HRIS/payroll-administrator-vendor interfaces.
* Manages plan enrollment process, plan communications, electronic vendor transactions, and reporting.
* Manages the relationships with external administrators/vendors and troubleshoots system issues.
* Makes plan design and administration recommendations.
* Liaises with finance regarding accruals, liabilities, cashflow, and ledger posting.
* Coordinates plan audits, performs statutory filings and discrimination testing. Ensures timely completion and submission of required reports, such as annual Form 5500. Manages all required plan testing/filings and acts as liaison with external vendors.
* Maintain data in the HRIS/payroll and benefits systems, including benefits tables, job tables, salary tables, etc.
* Responsible for the outsourcing of wage attachments/garnishments and unemployment/employment verification outsourced relationships.
* Implementation team member/leader. Communicates to and coordinates with teams and manages projects throughout its life cycle, including implementing solutions. Projects include HR, payroll, and benefits systems.
* Contribute to the creation and monitoring of processes to assess the quality of payroll and HR data. Works with group HR team to maximize HR s technology capabilities to make processes more efficient and effective.
* Prepares various ad-hoc reports such as for surveys, turnover, recruitment, benefits, finance, compliance reporting, and others as they arise. Collects, analyzes, and provides summary reporting necessary to develop dashboards for HR team to assist in monitoring and measuring HR activities and key initiatives.
* Develops, analyzes, and maintains HR metrics. Leads projects and works with HR team members to procure data for creating and designing the presentation of metrics.
* Maintains a thorough understanding of all Human Resources policies and their impact on systems.
* Maintains security profiles and works with HR to identify allowable users.
* Maintains a thorough understanding of benefit plan regulations, including changes in regulations. Position is the SME for plans.
* Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
* Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related field
* 3-7 years of experience in human resources, specifically benefits (CEBS preferred)
* Experience partnering with management and staff in a team based environment
* Work independently and in cooperation with others on multiple activities, with flexibility to manage competing demands and changing priorities
* Track record of ability to handle duties of a confidential nature with judgment and discretion
* Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
* Excellent computer skills and advanced HRIS skills using Ultimate Software, Ceridian a plus
* Must be energetic, polished, customer-service oriented and adaptable to ongoing change
Champion Laboratories, Inc.
Website : http://www.champlabs.com