Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
ADPRPO is hiring an RMS Senior Recruiter: ADP RPO is a premier recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider. Harnessing the power of unmatched proprietary technology, ADP RPO continues to lead the industry with innovative, scalable solutions that help clients find, recruit, hire and retain top talent. Dedicated to recruitment leadership, technology and outsourcing, ADP RPO offers recruiting solutions to small, medium and large organizations serving many of the worlds leading companies. We are also parent company to AIRS, the leading provider of recruitment training.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility.
* This position is responsible for primarily sourcing and identifying passive candidates for key openings in support of our clients.
* Develop and consult with internal and external clients on recruitment strategies and techniques.
* Interacting and communicating at all levels within the organization
* Complete sourcing recruitment engagements within service level agreements (timeliness)
* Develop, communicate and execute recruiting plans and sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions.
* Research, identify, and recruit candidates through the use of innovative search methods that include cold-calling, networking, deep internet sourcing and mining.
* Apply the creative use of social, professional, and internet networking sites to identify and source candidates.
* Build networks to source qualified passive candidates by using business acumen to support, consult and present (sell) candidate slate in alignment to our clients needs.
* Develop comprehensive knowledge of clients business and positions and effectively research to gain an intimate knowledge of functional markets.
* Develop and consult with both internal and external clients on advanced recruitment strategies and techniques is critical for success in this role.
* Support, consult, and sell candidate slate to our internal and external clients
* Develop, communicate, and execute on recruitment and sourcing strategy.QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
* Bachelors Degree
* 1-2 years ( ) experience in either working within either a corporate, RPO or agency recruitment environment.
* 1 years ( ) experience recruiting for the financial services sector
Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
Website : http://www.adp.com
ADP® (NASDAQ: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience and a global footprint spanning more than 40 countries, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, talent management, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source, and helps clients comply with regulatory and legislative changes, such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA). ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's Web site at www.adp.com.