ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Other duties may be assigned
* Oversee and manage innovative employee lifecycle programs onboarding and assimilation and offboarding processes.
* Coordinates and conducts exit interviews and provides analysis and recommendations associated with reasons behind separations.
* Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights complaints and conducts investigations as required.
* Consults with legal counsel as appropriate, or as directed by the EVP-CHRO, on personnel matters.
* Lead our Let's Talk performance management process which has recently shifted our leaders away from traditional annual ratings and reviews towards greater focus on goal planning, feedback, and coaching.
* In collaboration, client leadership teams develop talent strategy solutions that lead to a strong talent pipeline that is positioned to grow the business.
* Acts as a support to client leadership to resolve workforce and organizational capability issues and develop long-term strategies that address identified capability gaps.
HR Project Management
* Responsible for leading and participating in Human Resources projects.
* Annually reviews and makes recommendations to EVP-CHRO for improvement of the organization's policies, procedures, and practices on human capital matters.
* Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation at the federal, state and local level and ensures organization's compliance.
* Communicates changes in the organization's personnel policies and procedures and ensures that proper compliance is followed.
* Oversees the administration and presents recommendations associated with equal employment opportunity and affirmative action programs.
* Supervises the human resource business partner function.
* Builds and maintains a strong functional team through effective recruiting, training, coaching, team building and succession planning.
* Assesses the skills and skill levels necessary to achieve work objectives.
* Master's degree.
* 15 years' human resources generalist experience with emphasis on employee relations, compliance, and organizational development. Five years leading senior level individual contributors and first line management.
* SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
* Maintain SHRM-SCP certification or have the ability to obtain certification within 12 months of hire.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Experience and expertise in all human resources core functions including employee relations, compliance, talent acquisition, onboarding, compensation & benefits, payroll, data management, reporting/metrics, project management, and process improvement.
* Solid knowledge base of state, federal and local human resources laws and regulations including wage & hour, FMLA, CFRA, PDL, etc.
* Expert data analysis of diverse scope to identify and solve root cause of issues in creative ways
* Project management expertise with excellent planning and time management skills; strong written and verbal skills with a collaborative spirit
* Applies broad business and management expertise, gained from experience across several functional areas, to resolve significant company-wide or cross-functional problems
* Focuses on developing solutions for issues that are truly multidimensional (involving operations, people, finances, technology, etc.); solutions require extensive analysis of complex issues; results have a major impact on the company