California, MD 20619
ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have over 1,700 employees working throughout the United States. We are looking for an energetic and proactive Technical Recruiter to join our recruiting team in our California, MD office. In this position, you will be recruiting for a variety of programs and positions in a fast-paced, hard-working, and fun environment.
Primary Duties and
* Perform full life cycle recruiting for multiple programs with diverse needs
* Collaborate with hiring and program managers in the recruitment of skilled and specialized candidates for entry, mid, and senior-level positions, to include funded and contingent/proposal positions
* Create and publish job postings, leveraging the use of online job boards, social media sites, and other recruiting resources to source qualified candidates
* Develop out of the box recruiting initiatives in order to recruit hard to find candidates
* Proactively build and maintain a network of candidates through market research, networking, social media, and other creative means
* Coordinate and attend job fairs and other recruiting events
* Ensure OFCCP compliance is being upheld in all recruiting strategies and initiatives
Education and Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of technical training, education, and experience
* 2-5 years of full life cycle recruiting experience is required; DoD/government contracting recruiting experience highly desired
* Demonstrated knowledge of recruiting practices, procedures, and processes is required
* Must have the ability to navigate online job boards (e.g. Monster, Indeed, ClearanceJobs) and social media sites to post positions and source candidates
* Familiarity with OFCCP and government compliance is preferred
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a willingness to work in both a team environment and individually
* Experience with ADP and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferred
* Must be proficient in the use of MS Office; advanced Excel skills are a plus
* Must be comfortable working in a demanding and fast-paced environment with changing priorities
* An active security clearance is not required, however it may be needed in the future. Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD clearance at the Secret level or higher.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.