At PruittHealth, we're committed to a lot of things. But we're especially committed to caring for our patients and residents, as well as providing our employees? with a rewarding career as a member of our PruittHealth family.
That's why we attract people who are passionate about providing the highest quality level of care possible for our patients, whether it's in one of our assisted living or skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, in their home, as part of their end of life experience through hospice care, or as a member of our pharmacy or corporate teams. We also attract people who are looking for a home, rather than just a job â€“ where being part of a family at work is as important as the type of work they are doing.
Our ability to provide services across the entire continuum of care means that a job at PruittHealth provides you with the opportunity to learn, grow and spend every day of your working life taking care of those who need your compassion and caring. And our commitment to our PruittHealth family and culture means you'll find a work environment that feels like family.Join our family of more than 16,000 compassionate employees today and experience our Commitment to Caring, and to your Career.
JOB PURPOSE: Performs day-to-day payroll, human resources, insurance and business office functions of the facility in accordance with established procedures, and as directed by the Administrator
1. Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, interest, and optimism in the needs of residents, families, visitors, and ad staff.
2. Develops, encourages, and maintains good communication between and among departments, residents, staff, visitors, etc.
3. Answers all job reference requests according to company policies and procedures.
4. Assists in reporting and resolving complaints and grievance from residents, families, visitors and partners.
5. Balances payroll account upon receipt of monthly bank statement.
6. Completes all reports per deadlines as required by the Corporate Office.
7. Completes and tracks all employee data changes and forwards to Corporate Office with payroll
8. Completes and tracks employee deductions and enters in payroll.
9. Completes employee payroll according to corporate procedures.
10. Completes master file forms for all new partners and forwards to Corporate Office with payroll.
11. Completes wage requests when accompanied by signed release from employee/former partners.
12. Complies with established universal precautions and isolation procedures.
13. Covers Receptionist duties when needed.
14. Ensures proper filing and handling of all information which is in employee personnel and information files.
15. Enters new partners into automated time clock.
16. Follows all company policies and procedures, state and federal laws and regulations and charged with reporting violations to the appropriate supervisor.
17. Inputs all bills in house every Friday on Accounts Payable template.
18. Processes applications and pre-employment documents
19. Keeps supervisor informed of daily activities, and issues. Proposes solutions to issues.
20. Maintains attendance, PTO schedules and records employee earning notice, counseling and other disciplinary action.
21. Maintains complete files on all partners including personnel information, physicals, evaluations, immunization, licensure, certification, etc.
22. Maintains confidentiality of all information in accordance with the Privacy Act, as well as, established personal policies governing the release of information.
23. Maintains privacy of records, conditions and other information relating to residents, partners and facility.
24. Maintains rehire eligibility status files on former partners.
25. Makes copies of all bills on input sheet and overnight the template form along with the original bill to Corp.
26. Makes necessary corrections and or adjustments to employee time cards upon verification by authorized supervisor.
27. Makes sure all vendors are sent to contracting for approval along with sanction check and w-9 form.
28. Makes sure drug test is performed prior to hire. Make sure PPD skin test is done and has a negative prior to hire.
29. Makes sure licenses and certification are current and unrestricted for the state prior to hire and per renewal regulations.
30. Monitors workers compensation claims and coordinate work between employee and insurance carrier.
31. Operates copier, office machines, computer/word processor, etc. As directed.
32. Prints, prepares and distributes time cards and payroll checks.
33. Processes, records and tracks Family Medical Leave on partners.
34. Records and tracks PTO requests on all partners.
35. Schedules orientation, assembles orientation packets and personnel file. Be the lead person for the 4 day orientation process, order uniforms, and get pictures for picture name badges form camera to disk to send to Norcross.
36. Researches vendor calls
37. Responsible for preparing and mailing separation notices and termination process timely
38. Reviews monthly statements from vendors so that invoices are paid in a timely manner.
39. Completes an audit of all bills dated for that month that are still in house on the last Friday of each month
40. Verifies all time cards and sign sheets for accuracy in preparation for payroll
41. Makes sure all orientation papers are signed and dated and placed into personnel file.
42. Monitors workerâ€™s compensation claims and coordinate work between employee and insurance carries.
43. Ensures that the daily census and nursing hours are done and sent to Corp. by 11:00 daily.
44. Participates in counseling and termination meetings
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: High school diploma or equivalent
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Six (6) months experience in payroll, insurance and/or clerical position.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications) Have taken and completed courses in payroll, bookkeeping, office procedures, and other related subjects. Prefer two years of experience in a payroll, insurance and/or clerical position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES ? Participates in center/agency surveys (Licensure / JCAHO) and any subsequently required reports. ? Attends and participates in continuing educational programs to keep abreast of changes in your field as well as to maintain current license/certification, as required. ? Attends and participates in mandatory in-services. ? Honors patients/residentsâ€™ rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints. ? Complies with corporate compliance program. ? Reports job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational hazards including exposure to blood and body fluids and others as necessary. ? Follows established safety regulations, to include fire protection & prevention, smoking regulations, infection control, etc. ? Follows established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment.
Aug 9, 2018, 10:17:18 AM
PruittHealth is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its personnel practices against its partners or qualified applicants for employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a protected veteran.