Smith & Nephew.
Talent Acquisition Manager','R23552','!*!
Smith & Nephew is a diversified advanced medical technology business that supports healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries to improve the quality of life for their patients.
We have leadership positions in Orthopaedic Reconstruction, Advanced Wound Management, Sports Medicine and Trauma:
· Orthopedics Reconstruction - joint replacement systems for knees, hips and shoulders
· Advanced Wound Management - wound care treatment and prevention products used to treat hard-to-heal wounds
· Sports Medicine - minimally invasive surgery of the joint
· Trauma & Extremities - products that help repair broken bones
We have over 15,000 employees around the world. Annual sales in 2016 were more than $4.6 billion. We are a constituent of the UK's FTSE100.
The Manager, Talent Acquisition is responsible for leadership, vision, and advocacy for a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists focused on full cycle recruitment of Direct Labor across all Operations sites in the U.S. This position is responsible for partnering with HR colleagues and business leaders to understand workforce demand plans for high volume roles and develop talent acquisition strategies to source, attract, and hire best-in-class talent. The role is responsible for tracking key statistics and managing ongoing reporting of key statistics to measure success. It is critical that the Direct Labor team meets expected service levels and key performance metrics to drive superior customer service by filling open roles within expected timelines.
· Partner with HR colleagues and hiring managers to develop creative recruitment strategies for open positions and in anticipation of future workforce planning needs.
· Plan and execute successful recruitment events supporting targeted needs of the organization (career fairs, realistic job previews, etc.).
· Identify and utilize creative sourcing methods to drive candidate flow (social media, job boards, professional associations, networking, universities, etc.).
· Support the development of TA programs and identify recommendations to continuously improve the recruitment processes and tools to ensure optimal performance.
· Successfully manage team of recruiters focused on sourcing of candidates and evaluation of candidate experience, skills, goals, and competencies to determine best fit for role and organization.
· Provide leadership to team focused on providing recruitment support to multi-site environment by working with hiring managers and candidates remotely (email, phone, Skype) as well as in-person.
· Must effectively execute strategies to proactively and creatively source and recruit passive candidates to target strong industry talent.
· Must ensure recruitment process complies with Smith & Nephew policies and federal and state guidelines and proper documentation and record keeping is maintained.
Reporting & Communication
· Provide clear and concise reporting to business leaders and HR colleagues for tracking progress in sourcing candidates for current as well as anticipated open roles.
· Identify action plans where progress in filling roles is lacking and ensure business leaders have clear understanding of mitigation plans.','!*!
B.S. / B.A. degree in Business or related field.
Licenses / Certifications
HRCI and / or SHRM accreditation preferred.
· Must have 3-plus years of previous experience managing a recruitment team.
· Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment demonstrating strong written and oral communication skills.
· Strong leadership experience.
· Demonstrated analytic and reporting capabilities.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Ability for critical evaluation.
· Strong relationship management.
· Strong customer focus and client management skills.
· Innovative thinking.
· Broad perspective and understanding of the business.
· Must be flexible and adaptable in order to work with various levels employees and leaders (up to and including executives).
· Must have proven ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced environment.
· Strong internal relationships with HR colleagues and business leaders.
Smith and Nephew is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
','Human Resources','US-Tennessee-Memphis','','Smith & Nephew','Full-time','Talent Acquisition Manager
Smith & Nephew.
Website : http://www.smith-nephew.com
The Group has a history dating back 160 years to the family enterprise of Thomas James Smith who opened a small pharmacy in Hull, England in 1856. On his death in 1896, his nephew Horatio Nelson Smith took over the management of the business.A few days after the declaration of World War 1 in 1914, Horatio Nelson Smith (the nephew of the company founder T. J Smith) met with an envoy of the French President in London. The company was awarded a contract to supply £350,000 of surgical and field dressings, to be delivered in five months. By the late 1990s, Smith & Nephew had expanded into being a diverse healthcare conglomerate with operations across the globe, including various medical devices, personal care products and traditional and pioneering woundcare treatments. In 1998, Smith & Nephew announced a major restructuring to focus management attention and investment on three business units — wound management, endoscopy and orthopaedics— which offered high growth and margin opportunities.