Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you're willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow's cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Our Faurecia Clean Mobility (FCM) North American Division is looking for a Human Resources Director for the Light Vehicle Regional Business Unit (RBU). The position is located at Southfield, Michigan.
* Drive HR strategy and enabling activities for the RBU
* Lead implementation of HR Transformation Projects
* Use analytics to identify future projects/activities to support Div. Strategy
* Coach and Develop Site HR Managers within the region to obtain Functional and Operational Excellence at their plant.
* Deploy Human Resources Prime Objectives, policies, processes, rules/regulations, and liaise with local Human Resources accordingly to ensure success.
* Animate and manage the Human Resouces network to ensure alignment in meeting the business needs of the Division and each individual site.
* Management Development:
* With the support of the division Management Development group, ensure all the actions for people and organization development and contribute to People Review for his/her domain are achieved.
* Ensure robust succession planning within the business and HR function in the region is a primary focus to ensure strong reservoirs are in place.
* Contributes to the Country Career Committees directly or via plant HR Managers.
* Support Management and Professionals performance through monitoring of the Objective Setting and Annual Performance Review processes.
* Industrial Relations:
* Ensure proper deployment of all restructuring plans within his/her region
* Ensures focus on improving employee satisfaction and positive emplopyee relations results and improvement plans are in place and actively deployed.
* Compensation and Benefits:
* Ensure the correct deployment of Salary Review and bonus programs within his/her region
* Employee Empowerment:
* Ensure the HR Managers are actively supporting the implementation of Employee Empowerment in their plants (linked to EE Basics).
* Together with the plants, review the HR EE Key indicators semesterly and ensure they are reacted to in the perimeter.
* Supervise that the appropriate EE workshops are performed in the plants by HR or Faurecia Excellence System network to support the plant priorities.
* Ensures workforce planning is fully deployed across all sites
* HR Controlling and Administrative Processes:
* Takes part and supervises the reporting and budget processes within the Division.
* Ensures full compliance with Internal Controls Basics
* Maintain a fluent and open communication with the hierarchical and functional management on all issues related to Human Resources.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Education :
* Master Degree with the concentration in Human Resources or related field.
* Experience :
* Minimum 8 - 10 years of professional Human Resources experience
* Strong business understanding and ability to support Human Resources issues with the region
* Solid exposure to all Human Resources issues
* Previous experience in the automotive industry or manufacturing environment
* International business exposure and mindset preferred
* Technical skills :
* Fluent in English
* Capacity to deal with trade unions and labor relations
* Comprehensive awareness of Human Resources technical skills
* Proficient at talent development in the HR organization
* Strong competencies in change management and policy deployment
* Demonstrated organizational management skills
* Behavioral skills :
* Capacity to work with other functions as well as contribute proactively in an international network
* Ability to lead a network functionally and to work in a complex matrixed organization in a cooperative and positive way
* Serve as the leader to ensure entrepreneurship, commitment, continuous improvement and transparency are fundamental in the Human Resources organization
* Accountable and results oriented
* Commitment to the highest ethical standards and willingness to adhere to Faurecia's Code of Ethics and Code of Management