Ralston Purina Company.
Cleveland, OH, United States
HR Administration Analyst','18008602','!*!
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
At Nestlé , we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions, and support each other's professional development. Join the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life.
This position is primarily responsible for providing day-to-day operational support for HR data knowledge to customers, as well as maintaining, monitoring, and auditing all ongoing HR data updates. The position also ensures appropriate controls are in place to promote data accuracy and supports HR administration operational activities to ensure accurate and timely data entry.
• Act as subject matter expert (SME) for HR and payroll representatives on HR administration, payroll, and data management; resolve escalated issues and cases, answer questions, and conduct knowledge transfer as necessary
• Complete SAP HR, payroll, and EAF roles assignment, as well as SAP report requests
• Assist with data entry processes, including employee action form (EAF) processes, non-EAF processes, HR transaction processing, organizational management (OM) tasks, organizational structure changes, and other SAP data entry performed by both internal and external partners
• Audit data to ensure HR Master Data follows personnel area (PA) and OM global rules; partner with HR to correct data as necessary
• Conduct problem solving activities for escalated issues and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to discover resolutions; integrate resolutions into process improvements as appropriate
• Lead and/or participate on projects, including mergers, acquisitions, divestures, and other Nestlé Business Excellence (NBE) projects as they arise
• Partner with stakeholders to create and evaluate standard routines (SRs), training materials, processes, and documentation to ensure they are current, accurate, and that the appropriate updates are made
• Communicate policy or process changes to internal and external stakeholders and conduct training to ensure understanding
• Perform data entry processing for EAFs, non-EAFs, and open cases as necessary to support increased volume on an as-needed basis
• Participate in continuous improvement activities using Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) methodology
• Performs other duties as assigned
Lowers Company risk by ensuring highly sensitive data is protected and that HR master data is accurate.','!*!REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Bachelor's degree OR equivalent experience required; degree preferably in Business, Operations, HR, HRIS, IT or related field
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• 2 years of experience working with SAP or other HR/payroll system required
• 1-2 years IT, data management, or project management experience preferred
• 1-2 years HR Generalist experience preferred, especially in one or more of the following areas: payroll, reporting, or data management
• Strong technical competency and ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with enhanced attention to detail
• Strong time management, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
• Ability to focus and react quickly to customer needs and deliver results with a commitment to quality and customer service
• Ability to work both independently and within a team
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively address all levels within the organization
• Ability to effectively handle pressure and demands from multiple customers and competing priorities
• Flexible, with the capability to deliver results in a fast paced, complex environment
• Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential and professional manner
• Ability to develop understanding of integration points with SAP PA/OM and other SAP areas','Human Resources','US-OH-Cleveland-Solon','','Nestle USA','Full-time','','Ongoing','HR Administration Analyst
Ralston Purina Company.
Website : http://www.purina.com
The reason we're so invested in the quality of our food is because we love pets as much as you do. You’ll find pets in our homes, and even sitting by our feet as we work in our offices. Our passion for pets goes beyond pushing pet nutrition forward, and into forging partnerships in the pet welfare world and raising awareness of what pets truly need. After all, we've seen firsthand how powerful the bond with a pet can be, and the many unique ways that pets can strengthen our families and bring our communities closer. Because we want dedicated and passionate employees on our team, we make sure that Purina is a great place to work. You can tell from the moment you walk in the door that our world revolves around pets, whether you're seeing the art on the walls or the many cats and dogs that employees bring to work every day. Recently, Glassdoor.com ranked Purina No. 3 on their 2015 Best Places to Work – an Employees’ Choice Award list. For eight consecutive years, we've been recognized by the St. Louis Business Journal as the "Best Place to Work" and for the past three years, Purina has been recognized as the best place to work in St. Louis by the St. Louis Post Dispatch. We're proud of the fact that we help make our employees happy. Our quest to drive pet nutrition forward and conduct industry-leading research on the wellbeing of pets pushes our company to do more year after year. We work hard for your pets every day, and we love doing it.