CHI St. Luke's Health is a part of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), one of the nation's largest health systems. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, CHI operates in 18 states and comprises more than 90 hospitals, including four academic medical centers and teaching hospitals; 24 critical-access facilities; community health services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home health agencies; and other services that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
This position will serve as an integral strategic and operational partner to the Texas Division Senior Vice President – Chief Human Resources Officer, the CHI and Texas Division Human Resources and Occupational Health teams, and the Texas Division leaders and employees to ensure that the Division's human capital/talent management and business/operational strategies are aligned to attract and retain the best talent and to position CHI St. Luke's Health as the Employer of Choice in Texas. This position will provide strategic and operational leadership for the Division's Hospital/Facility based HR Directors/Business Partners, Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence, Occupational Health and HR Business Center.
Texas Division Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer
Clinical and Operational Leaders and Employees, CHI and CHI St. Luke's Health Human Resources Centers of Excellence, Mission, Legal Services Group, Corporate Responsibility, Quality and Finance
Human Resources Director/Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, HR Business Center, and Occupational Health
* Master's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field
* 10 years progressively responsible experience within a Human Resources function
* 7 years of people leadership experience
* Healthcare experience preferred
* Experience working in a highly complex organization and/or in a hospital or healthcare environment
1. Create and develop partnership with Human Resources Centers of Excellence (COEs): Effectively partner with both enterprise (national) and Division Human Resources COE's, including Compensation, Benefits, Learning, Organizational Development, Talent Management, Employee Relations and Talent Acquisition to develop, modify and/or implement strategies and programs to effectively meet enterprise and Division operational needs and strategies that align with our CHI culture; ensure effective implementation and utilization of the HR service delivery model; and guide leaders and employees to utilize and leverage the model.
2. Strategic and Operational Leadership for Hospital/Facility Based HR Directors/Business Partners: Lead the hospital facility HR Directors/Business Partners to implement CHI and/or CHI St. Luke's Health/Texas Division specific people/talent initiatives and to develop and implement talent/people strategies to align with the hospital/facility based strategies.
3. Strategic and Operational Leadership for Talent Acquisition COE: Develop and deploy talent acquisition strategies to ensure the Division attracts top talent; direct the talent acquisition team to deliver consistent high quality service and partnership with their internal clients.
4. Strategic and Operational Leadership for Occupational Health and Workers' Compensation Program.
5. Strategic and Operational Leadership for the HR Business/Operations Center.
6. Project Management: Lead and facilitate complex HR business projects involving systems and/or business processes to obtain business goals and operational objectives.
7. Talent/People Management: Develop and monitor a team staffing and retention strategy, including hiring and separating employees, workforce planning, succession planning; attracting and retaining top performers;
support the System's programs and initiatives that impact employees and ensure effective communication, comprehension, and adherence to all Human Resources policies and related legal and/or compliance requirements; create and model a culture of team work and openness for diverse and divergent thoughts; serve as a resource for team members; and operate as a servant-leader to the team.