Full-Time / Part-Time
This position assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource Department. The Staffing Coordinator provides administrative support to recruiters and recruitment processes, reviews resumes, schedules and coordinates preliminary interviews, handles routine applicant correspondence (e.g. applications, rejection letters, offer letters), processes recruitment packets, extends offers and ensures background checks are completed prior to employment. This role is expected to exercise independent judgment regularly. Some fo the day to day duties include:
Explains the Didlake application process and refers applicants to Didlake's career opportunity resources.
Tracks and maintains Didlake's applicant pool via HRIS Hiring Database.
Along with the corporate recruiter assist with maintaining the HRIS Hiring Database.
Screen applicants and forward qualified resumes and applications to hiring managers, based upon the position requirement.
Extends job offers to approved SCA candidates and coordinates all functions related to employment such as: drug tests, security badges/clearances, disability documentation etc. to ensure documentation of minimum requirements of position .
Coordinates promotions/transfers for various sites.
Responsible for implimenting the candidate background checks
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree plus 1 year of relevant HR experience preferred OR High School diploma/GED plus 3 years of relevant HR experience. Education may be substituted for experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to carry out instructions in written and/or oral form
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks is critical.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a professional demeanor.
- Ability to interact effectively with people with disabilities.
Didlake is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Didlake is a drug free workplace. EOE M/F/D/V