Scentbird is a fast-growing New York City-based startup that offers women and men the opportunity to experience designer and niche fragrances (Guerlain, Versace, Nest, etc.) for just $14.95/month. We are the next generation of beauty subscriptions (like Birchbox and Ipsy) where customers choose which fragrance they want to receive from our portfolio of over 500 scents. Each month, subscribers get a 30-day supply of the scent of their choice in a sleek, travel-friendly spray.
We just launched our sister brand, Deck of Scarlet, a new makeup line and exclusive makeup club inspired by the bold looks of your favorite YouTubers. Each palette is different and gives you all the products you need to create many looks for just $29.95 every other month.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with a background in Tech StartUps to join our HR department and help us grow our teams!!
To join our HR Team, you must have a 6th sense about people - you can separate the A-players from the rest, and you should be well-versed in actively sourcing and maintaining your own recruiting pipeline. And above all, you love what you do!
* Managing full cycle recruitment for technical/creative/operations roles.
* Sourcing candidates. Youll find new and creative ways of connecting with those who arent actively looking for a new position often the experienced, fantastic candidates are never really looking for their next gig.
* Evaluating, communicating, and negotiating offers for candidates at all levels.
* Acting as a strategic partner for hiring managers, both leaning on them for support and pushing them for results.
* Evaluate and streamline existing recruiting processes and maintain a high close rate
* Managing additional projects as needed. At Scentbird, we love to experiment and try new things - especially when it comes to recruitment. Have a great idea? Youll get the opportunity to try it here.
* 3 years experience full-cycle tech/ecomm recruiting preferably in-house.
* You have a strong understanding of new technologies, complicated tech stacks and languages, and have experience filling high performing talent in a fast-paced environment.
* You are scrappy! Youre a recruiters recruiter who will derive energy and excitement from talking with people about what were doing here at Scentbird
* A self-starter with an innate curiosity about people. A huge part of recruitment is getting candidates to open up and understand what motivates them - that comes naturally to you. And youre not going to wait around for them to apply; youre going to work your network and find the right folks to join our team.
* Someone with a strong client services perspective. As recruiters, were in the unique position of having clients (both hiring managers and candidates) who sometimes have conflicting needs. Youll be able to manage expectations on all sides and ensure everyone feels heard.
* A strong communicator with considerable attention to detail.
* Strong follow-up and flexibility - you wont miss a beat when youre juggling multiple open reqs and a last minute cancellation pops up.
* You get excited about Scentbird!! The only way you can sell it is if youre already sold!!
* A positive, upbeat attitude with a willingness to pitch in to do whatever it takes to move the process forward; you are energized by teamwork.
Robust PTO and Work From Home
In office snacks
Casual work environment
Collaborative and energetic office culture with the ability to take full ownership of your role!
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?