Human Resources Generalist
THE RIGHT STAFF
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Are you looking to get in on the ground floor to create policies and procedures? Our client in Eagan is currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist to join their growing team. Apply Today!
Human Resources Generalist Benefits:
• Located in Eagan, MN.
• 8: 00 A.M. To 5: 00 P.M. Monday to Friday.
• Pay: DOQ.
• Direct Hire Opportunity.
• THE RIGHT STAFF offers healthcare, vacation and referral bonuses.
Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities:
• Develops, implements and administers various Human Resources plans, policies and procedures
• Maintains strict confidentiality when working with people and information.
• Participates in the development of the company and departmental goals, objectives, and systems.
• Handles employee relations coaching, counseling, and documentation using sound judgment and problem-solving skills while considering morale, diplomacy and approach strategy.
• Conducts full cycle recruiting for all levels of employees, interns, and contingent workforce. Conducts new hire orientation; monitors career development program and writes and places advertisements.
• Performs benefits administration support to include: change reporting, communicating benefit information to employees and planning for the open enrollment period.
• Maintains Affirmative Action Program records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
• Experience working in a Manufacturing industry a plus.
Human Resources Generalist Requirements:
• Bachelor s degree in an HR related field, a PHR certification, or a minimum of five years HR experience.
• Experience with labor laws, EEO, AAP, FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, ACA, etc.
• Independent worker with a clear sense of urgency and exceptional accuracy.
• Excellent written and oral communication.
• Proven track record of meeting commitments with the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
• Strong computer and HCM/HRMS knowledge
• Strong Microsoft Office skills specifically advanced with Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
• Excellent listener, communicator and collaborator.
• Thorough knowledge of principles and practices pertaining to human resources and a specific function within HR.
Please send a resume to
For other opportunities please see
****THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
Applicants selected for this position with our client will be required to complete a background check/drug test. Successful completion of this assessment is required for further consideration.
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THE RIGHT STAFF
THE RIGHT STAFF offices are NOW welcoming walk in job seekers! Please be prepared with the following documents: Your resume, two professional references and documentation for your I-9. Let us help YOU find YOUR RIGHT job RIGHT NOW!
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Temporary assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you! Let us help YOU create YOUR success!
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applicants selected for an interview will be required to complete a background check/drug test.
THE RIGHT STAFF will complete an individualized assessment of the results of the background check/drug test and the job position. Applicants will be required to successfully complete this assessment for further consideration