Who We Are: Amazon's Operations Technology teams are the technical engines that support Amazon's mission of being earth's most customer centric company. We build the software and services that touch every Amazon customer globally. From innovative solutions for logistics, supply chain optimization and transportation for Amazon's fulfillment networks to rapidly expanding businesses like Amazon Flex, we build the technology that makes the magic of Amazon happen for hundreds of millions of customers around the world every day. Our technology teams are special because whether it's building something entirely new or inventing new efficiencies for our existing platforms, the scale and impact of our systems is big, growing, and we have the opportunity to make a difference for each and every Amazon customer.
This role is a part of the recruiting team that supports the Supply Chain Optimization Technologies (SCOT) organization. We are responsible for hiring software, data, and business intelligence engineers, as well as scientists, and product/program managers for our North America sites. The Technical Sourcer will take the lead in developing and maintaining a talent pipeline. The ideal candidate will have experience working with passive candidates in a competitive market and be key in generating high quality candidate pipelines. They will act as sourcing subject matter expert and deliver talent market insights back to peers and business team partners to drive educated sourcing strategy decisions. They will also work closely with business teams to ensure recruiting processes are effective and efficient and to provide a positive candidate experience.
If you are customer focused and enjoy working on a highly visible team with dynamic business leaders, supporting a business that directly impacts the Amazon customer's experience, we would like to hear from you!
• Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies .
• Recruit passive candidates.
• Track and maintain funnel metrics
• Report on pipeline in weekly/bi-weekly hiring manager meetings
• Conduct interviews with potential candidates.
• Set expectations with candidates and managers about process and timelines.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-term growth of the company.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum of 1 year recruiting or related experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Experience managing and prioritizing searches and handling client and candidate relationships.
• Experience recruiting software engineers, software engineering managers, product managers, and technical leaders
• Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
• Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
• CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation