TTEC is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Marketing Consultant to join the Marketing & Communications team at our Global Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
About the Talent Acquisition Marketing Consultant Role:
The Talent Acquisition Marketing Consultant is a full-time employee responsible for managing campaigns and initiatives to market our roles to potential candidates. As a valued member of our Marketing & Communications team, you will bring significant value to our company by supporting the entire employee life cycle experience. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about developing talent acquisition marketing campaigns and leveraging their project management and writing abilities to support our career website and employer brand.
What youll be doing:
- Manage global careers website content (copywriting, editing, proofreading and coordination of translations) and vendor relationship; work with vendor and internal teams to resolve website technical and user issues.
- Manage global talent acquisition marketing campaigns and initiatives to drive applicant flow and meet hiring needs.
- Manage professional recruiting budget.
- Research and write talent acquisition-related press and media releases.
- Provide guidance to talent acquisition marketing, social media and creative services teams to ensure campaigns are executed appropriately per recruitment and brand guidelines.
- Provide copywriting, editing and design direction for a variety of recruitment marketing communications, i.e. job descriptions, company profiles, talent community and ATS correspondence, etc., working collaboratively with an in-house creative team.
- Collaborate in the development of marketing plans and drive marketing strategies by performing in-depth target analysis including analyzing site information and demographics, etc.
- Analyze marketing programs, evaluate effectiveness and prepare executive reports on a regular basis including recommendations to maximize results.
What youll bring to us:
- A minimum of six years of marketing communications and/or recruitment advertising experience or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Experience leading external (customer facing or applicant) marketing efforts.
- Bachelors degree (BS/BA) in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism or related field from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience.
- Masters Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field is a plus.
What skills youll need:
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with remote and cross-cultural teams to effectively and efficiently reach objectives
- Attention to details is a must, with strong project management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills required. Strong presentation skills preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and possess agility to change priorities when situations arise
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 022CD
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At TTEC (formerly TeleTech) you can enjoy a fast-paced career that offers exciting professional development and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic and inclusive culture is based on a set of values that guide our relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. Founded in 1982 and with more than 49,000 employees operating across six continents, we use a blend of technology and humanity to help clients provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. Together, our two divisions (TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage) help brands make every interaction they have with a customer simple, personal and exceptional! Now, how cool is that? Not only will you have the chance to create amazing experiences for yourself, youll get to help create them for others. So jump on board, join our journey, and take your career amazing places along the way! Contact Info
- Englewood, CO
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.ttec.com/
At TeleTech, you can enjoy a fast-paced career that offers exciting professional development and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic and inclusive culture is based on a set of values that guide our relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. Founded in 1982, TeleTech has 50,000 employees operating across six continents, with 18 delivery centers in the Philippines.