CLS UK Intermediate Holdings Ltd
New York, NY, USA
Permanent, Full time
CLS UK Intermediate Holdings Ltd.
14 Feb 18
Manage in-house searches to identify and attract talent, engage with the external candidate market, and assist in reducing agency usage.
• Responsible for hands on Direct Recruitment efforts utilising recruitment tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, eFinancialCareers, JobServe etc) – manage in-house searches to identify and attract talent, engage with the external candidate market, and assist in reducing agency usage.
• Act as trusted advisor to HR Business Partners and hiring managers at all times
• Ensure line managers are responsive, provide detailed and relevant feedback and conduct their role in the recruitment process in a timely manner
• Own briefing to interviewers on candidate information, role context, prior interview feedback and ensure interviews are structured and effective
• Work with HR Operations to ensure and maintain availability and accuracy of recruitment related information and data
• Ensure all processes are compliant with employment legislation, immigration rules and internal policies
• Maximise the use of the UltiPro Recruitment module
• Undertake ad-hoc projects, or any other duties, as directed by the Talent Acquisition team.
• Execute the end to end recruitment cycle for various corporate functions and levels across the US:
o Guide hiring managers to ensure comprehensive job and person specifications are produced
o Ensure all required approvals are in place and/or obtained and hiring is managed accordingly
o Advise and agree on channels to market
o Relationship manage recruitment agencies and any other partner organisations in a commercial, quality and service orientated manner
o Be the central liaison for hiring managers, external partners and candidates throughout the process
o Co-ordinate interviews and feedback through to offer stage
o Offer management and seamless on-boarding in partnership with HR Business Partnering, Reward and HR Operations.
• Previous in-house experience in a recruitment / talent acquisition role encompassing operational responsibilities for permanent and contractor hiring
• Demonstrable full cycle recruitment experience across multiple business areas gained ideally from a combination of agency and in-house roles
• Experience in utilizing multi-channel candidate attraction methods
• Can demonstrate experience in managing and executing on an effective, efficient and results orientated hiring model
• Industry experience in either Banking, Technology and/or Financial Services preferred
• Strong supplier management experience
• Ideally Degree qualified
• Passionate about talent acquisition
• Understands and demonstrates excellence in stakeholder relationships
• Demonstrates an approach of quality to work and strength in attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), ability to converse credibly and professionally with internal and external audiences
• Well organized with a systematic approach to multi-tasking and prioritizing
• Able to work with discretion
• Process driven and can recognise when flexibility and adaptability is needed
• Ability to work in a changing environment and operate with ambiguity
• Proactive in approach to work, relationships and collaboration
• Solution and results driven
• Self-motivated and able to work off own initiative
• Ability to be a ‘business partner’ and demonstrate strength in providing a consultative service
• Strong relationship management skills and ability (internal and external).