Chico, CA, United States
Hr, Manager, Executive
Bowlmor AMF, the world's largest Bowling and Entertainment corporation, is looking for a Director, HRIS/Compensation
to join our team in Richmond, VA.
If you are a driven, motivated professional seeking a challenging and rewarding position with a fun company and great work environment, apply today!
The Director, HRIS/Compensation provides the functional and technical leadership across various human resource functional areas, specifically HRIS and Compensation. This position directs the operations of the human resource information systems. This position also directs the design, implementation and administration of compensation programs including job evaluation, salary administration, annual, long- and short-term management cash incentives, sales compensation, area differentials and executive pay.
· Designs system specifications and works with programmers to develop HRIS system.
· Develops, implements and modifies system requirements as needed.
· Oversees the maintenance of internal database files and tables, and the development of custom reports to meet the requirements of company management and staff.
· Meets with users to analyze, design, develop, test, and implement programs to meet special and on-going needs of human resources information.
· Determines scope of HRIS system by consulting with human resources executive and other management to ascertain organizational needs for human resources-related information. Anticipates human resources needs and ensures computer systems are in place to meet future needs of the organization.
· Consults with managerial and systems analysis personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, suggest changes and determine extent of programming and costs involved.
· Directs the preparation and maintenance of reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
· Designs, implements and monitors performance appraisal tools and processes. Analyzes and reports supervisory performance results to the management team.
· Develops and implements salary structure and administrative guidelines in accordance with compensation policy.
· Directs preparation of job descriptions for positions in organization.
· Conducts job analysis to determine appropriate salary level according to compensation guidelines and policies formulated by human resources executive.
· Participates in development and administration of performance review system to ensure compliance with salary administration guidelines.
· Develops and manages recognition and incentive programs for high potential employees.
· Prepares budget for development, implementation, and maintenance of computerized system.
· Manages HR vendors and works with legal team to review contracts. Manages the entire implementation process.
· Ability to work extended workdays to support business needs.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Director, HRIS/Compensation possess a highly developed sense of customer service and interpersonal skills including high integrity, respect for all individuals (customers, vendors, and employees), solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation of diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.).
Director, HRIS/Compensation must be strong team players and people developers, possess a high level of profit and loss capability, and sales and marketing skills and abilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree and at least five years related experience and/or training. Relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is also acceptable. CCP preferred
ABOUT BOWLMOR AMF
As the largest owner and operator of bowling centers in the world, our powerful portfolio of brands includes Bowlmor Lanes, AMF, Bowlero, as well as Brunswick’s, Brunswick Zone, and Brunswick Zone XL.
Currently we are experiencing HUGE growth and bringing on new concepts to our portfolio which has created a demand for candidates like you. Imagine joining a team where our #1 job is to make sure that our guests are having a GREAT time…and where YOU will as well!
Bowlmor AMF is the leader in bowling and entertainment, offering innovative recreation, dining and world-class service at our distinctive entertainment centers located across North America.
We are an entertainment company – bowling, fresh food, amusements, cocktails, events, parties, memories. That’s what we do.
Website : http://www.amf.com