Saint Louis, MO, United States
Wiese USA is seeking an HR Assistant to join our corporate staff in St. Louis. This is a fast-paced position that needs a take charge individual who is self-motivated and detail oriented.
Wiese USA was founded in 1944 and our mission is to simplify our customers lives by delivering complete material handling solutions with excellent service. Our purpose is to Honor God, Value People, and Feel Like Family. Today we lead the industry as one of the nation’s largest and oldest Caterpillar Lift Truck Dealers with Team Members employed throughout the Midwest and Mid-South.
At Wiese, Human Resources is a department that partners with all levels of the organization to serve and offer solutions to roadblocks. We take care of the people, so the people can take care of the customers. We are the shepherds of the culture.
The HR Assistant supports all areas of the Human Resources team. This position is the gatekeeper of HR. The first person when someone walks into the department and will answer many various questions from various team members throughout the organization.
You will spearhead the daily administrative and transactional areas of Human Resources. Additionally, you will eventually be cross trained in the areas of payroll, recruitment, benefits, and the front desk.
• HRIS daily maintenance for updates and changes to payroll, team member demographics, etc. as submitted by management and team members. Assist team members with self-service issues. Maintain home page and HRIS Reporting.
• Process new hire information. Create profile in HRIS, confirm benefit enrollment and payroll status, etc
• Benefits and COBRA administration including reconciliation of monthly benefit billing and 401k plan transactions.
• Assist with annual Open Enrollment processes including HRIS statements and Reporting.
• Assist with monthly New Hire Onboarding and follow-up
• Monthly updates of company phone directory, birthday and anniversary calendars
• Manage Service Award and Retirement gift program
• Administer and process Team Member recognition program (Praise it Forward)
• Assist in planning of company events such as charity drives, holiday functions, wellness programs, culture events, team building exercises, etc.
• Have basic knowledge of policies, procedures, benefits, payroll, in order to assist Team Members with daily inquiries and troubleshooting
• Back up to mailroom and receptionist duties
• Strong customer service skills with a servant’s heart approach.
• Proactive and self-motivated. Able to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent distractions.
• Strong attention to detail. It is paramount that all payroll information is accurate.
• High integrity and values that align with the company’s culture. Understands the need for confidentiality on personal issues.
• Compassion and Empathy
• 2+ years in a customer service environment.
• Exposure to HR functions. Understands terminology within the HR world.
• Strong MS office skills including Excel
To learn more about Wiese USA, please visit our website at: www.WieseUSA.com.
Wiese USA offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and 401(k), along with an opportunity for a dynamic career.
Website : http://www.wieseusa.com/
Wiese is among the oldest and largest material handling companies in the United States. Founded in 1944 by Harold Wiese, we serve a variety of companies across Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Mississippi with a full range of quality products to meet every material handling need.