Total Quality Logistics
Recruiter In Training / Boston , MA
At TQL, people are the backbone of our business and our Recruiting team is directly responsible for driving our unparalleled growth. As a Recruiter in Training you will go through an extensive training program to become an elite Corporate Sales Recruiter. Our team is focused on results, with a high expectation, high reward environment.
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is a multi-billion dollar leader in the third-party logistics industry. Its fast-paced, energetic sales model and state-of-the-art technology has propelled it from a Cincinnati startup to one of the largest freight brokerage firms in North America. Motivated employees from coast to coast help to arrange thousands of truckload freight movements every day. Fierce dedication to the companys winning principles - integrity, honesty and teamwork - gives TQL the edge to continually exceed the expectations of its employees, customers and carriers, and makes this a company people are proud to be associated with. Do you have what it takes?
- Establish strong relationships with hiring managers and team members.
- Train with top Sales Recruiters to learn the ins and outs of recruiting and TQL.
- Become an expert at identifying the best sales talent in your region.
- Be a head hunter - you will learn how to use the latest technology to help source top sales talent through job boards, employee referrals, social media and campus recruiting.
- Make phone calls - its your job to initiate interest while evaluating candidates.
- Assist with on-campus job fairs and enthusiastically promote TQLs sales opportunity.
- Document conversations, interview progress and offers and feedback in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Assist in processing paperwork regarding onboarding candidates with a high level of accuracy.
You need the following:
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Ability to deal with and adapt to change within a dynamic department and company.
- A world-class work ethic.
- Strong multi-tasking ability to effectively manage a high volume of candidates.
- Communicate effectively with team members, candidates and managers.
- Highly motivated with a competitive drive to be the best.
- Strong attention to detail in all situations.
- Ability to work independently and utilize time efficiently.
- Slackers need not apply.
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at ******************.
Job ID: ********
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Total Quality Logistics
Website : https://www.tql.com
TQL is the second largest freight brokerage firm in North America - connecting companies needing products hauled with carriers delivering goods. Our ability to connect customers to the hundreds of thousands of trucks belonging to small carriers and owner/operators creates greater efficiency in transportation and keeps the economy moving. Hard work has been the key to our growth, plain and simple. Before starting TQL in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1997, our CEO worked as a produce shipper. He worked with freight brokerage firms on a daily basis and his frustration at the lack of service and integrity he saw in the industry drove him to start his own company. By delivering the highest level of professional service, reliability, and peace of mind to customers and carriers 24/7/365, we have become one of the largest and most trusted freight brokerage firms in North America, employing more than 3,200 people.