You can get into human resources jobs, by preparing well and planning properly. You must understand first thing that as in HR job, you are dealing with "People". You are going to help businesses and organizations to manage their staff. In HR job, your goal is to bridge the gap between Management and employees, to increase job satisfaction among employees and try that employee's needs are met.
Human resources jobs include following:
(1) Hiring & Recruitment - HR job includes hiring qualified professionals to match the requirements in the organization. For this, they have to know the job description of a particular requirement.
(2) Training and Development - An HR conducts employee orientation program. They organize technical/managerial trainings and personality development classes for staff members and management people.
(3) HR Administration - HR job is to develop company policies, rules and procedures. Also, they have to ensure that these policies, rules and procedures are being followed properly. It has its own administrative duties to maintain healthy environment.
(4) Pay, Perks and Benefits - An HR has to take care of employee's pay, perks and benefits. An employee works for these in return of his work, so he should be satisfied. They help in employee retention for long term.
(5) Maintain healthy Relations - If you have to raise in Human Resources careers, you must know how to maintain healthy relation with employees and management. An HR has to work with employees and management to address staff's concerns, take care of appraisals and assist employees in needs.
Human Resources careers sounds like the career of your dreams, but responsibilities are also many folds.