The interviewing is a method in selecting and hiring the employees. The human resource department is responsible towards hiring the employees in the organization. The human resource managers jobs include the functions of hiring, recruiting, retention, retrenchment and many more. The human resource managers are responsible for recruiting and hiring most talented and efficient employees in the organization. The employees should be capable enough to meet the organizational objectives.
The employer sees the work values in the job candidate. The job candidate is expected to possess values of work. Every job requires some values by the employees in the job performance. Your job and your employer both demand work values by the employees. The employees should have good values of work. The employees should be capable of giving the best performance and value to the employees. The work values are important in the job. The employers seek the work values in the employees. The employees should check whether their current employment reflect their work values or not. The work values of the employees should be visible in the job or employment.
Here are a few points for self observation:
- Do you put sufficient efforts in your work?
- Do you avoid meeting deadlines and taking stress?
- Do you think and work with innovation?
- Do you balance between work and family life?
- How much of flexibility do you take with given facilities of the organization?
- Check if in thirst for prestige and respect you miss on your duties